The 2011 Domestic Stock Plan Administration Survey co-sponsored by the NASPP (National Association of Stock Plan Professionals) and Deloitte Consulting identified 2 statistics indicating that the majority of issuing companies could do more to assist employees to understand their equity compensation:
- 76% of surveyed companies don’t provide plan participants with information to assist them on an ongoing basis.
- 55% don’t provide employee presentations on stock compensation.
To address this need, here is a set of slides that can be used to conduct personalized workshops: StockOpter-com Company Workshop Slides (12-7-11)FINAL2. This presentation includes:
- Myths and Truths about Equity Compensation
- Equity Compensation Definitions & Concepts
- Taxation Fundamentals
- Sample Analysis
- Decision Support Resources
Contact Bill Dillhoefer (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about this workshop.