StockOpter.com version 10 was released on November 9, 2020.
This video provides an overview and first look at a completely new version of StockOpter.com.
First released in 2008, StockOpter enables financial advisors to attract high net worth corporate employees and generate fees by providing equity compensation guidance.
Unlike general financial planning applications designed specifically for retirement planning, StockOpter shows clients when and why they should diversify their employer stock and options. Key functionality include user customizable client deliverables, what-if analysis dashboards and decision criteria monitoring alert emails.
StockOpter.com version 10 will include the same key functionality and client report templates. All client data and archived information for current StockOpter users is retained. New features include:
- A simplified user interface that works on any device/browser
- A quantified list of client diversification opportunities updated nightly
- Tracking of individual owned share lots and exercise/sell transactions
- An enhanced client portal and dual option value calculations in the Dashboards
- On demand stock price charts
This new version of StockOpter.com will be a free upgrade for current users and usage pricing will stay the same. For more information including sample client deliverables, demo and pricing visit the StockOpter website.