StockOpter.com for Advisors is The Best Tool for…
- Attracting new clients and assets under management
- Identifying equity compensation risk and encouraging clients to diversify
- Creating branded equity compensation analysis deliverables
- Developing a framework for providing company stock and option guidance
- Timing employee stock option exercise /sell decisions
- Monitoring key decision criteria (e.g. Vesting, Expiration, Risk/Reward, Concentration)
- Calculating concentration risk and leverage impact
- Advising clients what they forfeit by leaving the company
Each year companies grant more than $110 billion of equity compensation (employee stock options, restricted shares/units & performance grants) to employees. These high net worth prospects are a huge opportunity for financial advisors to drive revenue by providing professional assistance.
StockOpter.com helps advisors get hired by executives with equity compensation by providing unique insights and a compliant approach for analyzing and tracking these holdings. This system is highly effective at attracting assets under management and new client referrals because it facilitates timely and profitable decisions using customizable reports, what-if dashboards and monitoring alerts.
Unlike most strategic financial planning tools that are complex to learn and slow at generating business, Advisors can produce a StockOpter analysis containing actionable recommendations in less than 10 minutes.