Preview a sample of the output created by StockOpter.com.
Checkout the functionality of StockOpter.com using our sample data.
Setup a StockOpter.com account and start growing your practice.
StockOpter.com Printable Brochure
StockOpter.com for Advisors is The Best Tool for…
- Attracting new clients and assets under management
- Identifying equity compensation risk and encouraging clients to diversify
- Creating branded equity compensation analysis deliverables
- Developing a framework for providing company stock and option guidance
- Timing employee stock option exercise /sell decisions
- Monitoring key decision criteria (e.g. Vesting, Expiration, Risk/Reward, Concentration)
- Calculating concentration risk and leverage impact
- Advising clients what they forfeit by leaving the company
Each year companies grant more than $110 billion of equity compensation (employee stock options, restricted shares/units & performance grants) to employees. These high net worth prospects are a huge opportunity for financial advisors to drive revenue by providing professional assistance.
StockOpter.com helps advisors get hired by executives with equity compensation by providing unique insights and a compliant approach for analyzing and tracking these holdings. This system is highly effective at attracting assets under management and new client referrals because it facilitates timely and profitable decisions using customizable reports, what-if dashboards and monitoring alerts.
Unlike most strategic financial planning tools that are complex to learn and slow at generating business, Advisors can produce a StockOpter analysis containing actionable recommendations in less than 10 minutes.
Prices and Terms Subject to Change with a 30 Day Notice
(Annual Case Token Purchases are Non-Refundable)
Standard Account Prices (PRIOR to 3/1/20):
1 Year Participant Case: $87-$105 (based on prepaid volume)
- 4 annual case tokens: $380 ($420 on/after 3/1/20)
- 10 annual case tokens: $920 ($1,020 on/after 3/1/20)
- 20 annual case tokens $1,800 ($2,000 on/after 3/1/20)
- 30 annual case tokens $2,610 ($2,910 on/after 3/1/20)
- 50 annual case tokens $4,250 ($4,750 on/after 3/1/20)
- 100 annual case tokens $8,200 ($9,200 on/after 3/1/20)
- 250 annual case tokens $20,000 ($22,500 on/after 3/1/20)
- 500 annual case tokens $38,500 ($43,500 on/after 3/1/20)
Click here to open a new account.
Contact Us regarding High Volume Accounts.
StockOpter.com for Advisors is a hosted web application, using ASP.Net and SQL Database. An internet connection is required.
StockOpter.com for Advisors comes with extensive product support. From page help, to input field info, to our support forum and concept & how-to- videos. Still need assistance? Contact our Support Team and we would be happy to help.
Monday- Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (PT)
Net Worth Strategies, Inc. pledges that all information collected on our Web sites will be used for internal purposes only. No information will be shared, given, or in any way distributed to any third parties, other than the minimum data needed to complete a credit card purchase.
To review our "Hosted Services Agreement", CLICK HERE
To view other topics regarding our Data & Security Policies, please refer to our Support/FAQs.
"The ideal tool for advising corporate executives."